Sparing some time to blog about what i did for the last few days. It was just a normal day on friday but i did enjoy myself a lot. Went to saloon with coursemates. A coursemate of mine highlighted her hair while we waited for her. The other friends of mine also had their haircut. :) I didnt cut in the end cause the hairstylist said my hair was too short to be cut. Provided i planned to cut it short. hmmph. Later on, i had dinner with shuyin, yingyue, joshua and wan jie. We had mcd at jusco. I had my first spicy mcdeluxe becaue shuyin had the coupon with her. It was fun i would say. I was just laughing all the way. =) We went for a walk around jusco and they bought quite a number of things. Initially, i didn't plan to buy anything but my eyes couldnt stop myself from doing so. lol. 

On Saturday, i had class to be attended which is Fluid Mechanics. Haih. Right after the lecture, my roomie dropped me straight at the LRT station and i'm going back to my lovely hometown. Miss my mummy so so much!! :) Looking forward to go back cause it was my mummy's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!! I LOVE YOU! <3>

I waited for three hours at pudu raya. DAMN! The bus that was supposed to come at 2.30pm came late and reached at pudu about 3pm. Haih. Wasted another half an hour without anything. ZZZzzzz.. :( Right after i got on the bus, i hurriedly took a long nap. haha. Quite sleepy though. I reached Taiping about 7.30pm. I went to my cousin's shop right after i reached Kamunting bus station. I had my spectacles to be fixed. Initially, i wanted to repair my lenses only, but daddy insisted me to make the new spectacles and lenses. Haha. Good also. I got new spectacles to wear. Whee. My daddy asked his dad's friend to bring back the spectacles to me when he is back in KL. :) 

I hurriedly bought a ticket back to KL. Initially i wanted to buy the ticket back on Monday but i had exam on monday. So i had to rush back to KL to study. hehe. The tickets were sold out after 1pm bus. :( So i bought 9.30am bus ticket. Mummy complained because i was in Taiping for less than 24 hours. LOL. Haih. I thought i could spare  some some of my time to visit my dearest girl in Sungai Bakap. But unfortunately i couldn't. :( Later my aunt told me that my cousin came back to Taipnig to attend her friend's wedding dinner. She said i could follow her back to KL if i wanted to. Sad to say, i had bought the ticket back to KL. And i had promised yin to came back. In the end, my daddy asked me to follow my cousin back. hmm. Sorry yin. I broke the promise. :( 

Later on, mummy and i went to tesco. Initially, we wanted to celebrate at Secret Recipe. But when we reached there, there were traffic congestion. OH GOD!! i couldnt believe that there were too many cars in Tesco. I told mummy to turn back and went back. Mummy suggested to go to Nagaria Steak House instead. Good idea too. hehe. We went and i had my dinner there. There were people celebrating their birthday at there too. Mummy was not eating. Sob. Never mind. hehe. We chitchatted and made some funny jokes. LOL. I couldnt stop myself from laughing. What a funny mummy i have! :P 

The place that we dined in. :)

I snapped this while she was busy talking on the phone. lol.

My favourite - Banana Split! =)

After dinner, mummy sent me to Giant to grab some dry food. Since my cousin planned to fetch me back, so i could take such opportunity to buy as many as i could. In the end, i had two bags of food to be carried back to KL. :P Daddy even bought me gastric pills and cough mixtures in case i need them. Thanks for the concern daddy. muax. =)

I went back and made sandwiches for my dearest girl. Hooray! I could meet her the next day. But i didnt tell her that i was going. =) It was late at night and i was still awake. I chitchatted with mummy and aunt and slept at 5am. haha. 

The next day, i woke up at 7.30am. Daddy brought me to have my breakfast. Daddy couldnt follow us to visit my dearest girl. So, only mummy and i went. When i reached there, my sis hugged me and said she was surprised to see me. haha. I lied to her that i was not planning to visit her. She was wondering whom my mummy was talking to when she walked towards us. I was facing my back at that time. I brought a lot of food for her. She managed to finish all of them. A big round applause to you girl. :) About 12pm, i got to go back. Suddenly, my dear girl cried when i told her that i had to go back to Taiping to get prepared. Poor girl! I controlled myself from crying when i saw her crying. I hugged and gave her a big kiss before we went back to Taiping. :) It was in hurry but i was happy to meet my family. thanks alot. muaxx. :)